Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introduction

Allegaartjies add value to South Africa, our country!

I only use locally made perspex, woods, stainless steel, etc, no importing products or materials from US, EU or the East. I love my country and am a home grown South African, Afrikaans! South Africa has so many things to offer, so many skilled, interesting and creative people. Thus I support everything South African! I design my products, because I love being creative and thinking of new ways to make simple decor needs beautiful! I support local manufacturers and finish my products by hand myself.

The beauty of South Africa all rolled into One: Allegaartjies!


1 comment:

  1. soapstone gifts items
    Dear sir

    Thanks for your interest in our products, as per your enquiry send to our
    export department.

    Considering your requirement i am sita verma merchandiser (gifts)
    following-up your enquiry.

    M/s Creative Crafts of india, an ISO 9001:2008 company based at Agra -india,
    is a pioneer design oriented company making excellent gift range of natural
    stone from years, and catering international market through more than
    hundred wholesale importers & lot of domestic customers throughout india.
    We can also make products as per your selection kindly visit us at
    www.cci-gifts.com for your selection and inform us your quantities.

    Thanking you, awaiting for your information and selection.
    Sita verma
    Merchandiser(Gifts)

    Creative crafts of india
    1/129,Bagichi Tulsiram
    Shahganj Road
    Agra(U.P), India
    Mob: 91-9997617298 - 09927067761
    Ph: + 91-562-2212541
    Fax: +91-562-2217569
    Email-sita1980texports2010@gmail.com
    Web : www.cci-gifts.com

    ReplyDelete